Just starting your job search?
Unsure where to search for opportunities?
Or job searching for a while and find you are hitting a wall?
Fed up with looking in the same places, without success?
Keen to find new sources of jobs?
Losing heart with applying for advertised roles and never hearing anything back?
Pause for a minute.
Maybe it’s time to reflect and reframe.
A job search strategy call can help. The meeting is focused on you, and will be tailored to meet your needs.
We can start by talking through:
- What you are looking for
- Where you are currently looking
- How your current strategy is working for you
Once we have laid the foundations, we can agree an agenda for the rest of the call, ensuring you get the answers you need to move forward.
For example, we could use our time together to discuss:
- Where else you can go to find advertised roles
- How you can access the hidden job market to support your career goals
- Growing your network to facilitate your job search
- Using social media sites for job search
- The tools you will need to apply (e.g. CV, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, application form competency examples)
It might be that you’d prefer to cover something else related to your job search. That’s fine. You can decide.
Your call will last around 45 minutes and after the session you will receive links and resources to help you move forward.
Sound good? Place an order, and email me at email@example.com to arrange our call.